hey lindsay!!!!!! i can't belive I'm the only comment so I'm going to make this long and put tons of random questions on it ok!!! Whats your favroit nut?? what is your middle name??? what is your favroit nonamerican food??? when you blow you nose do you just blow or do you fold the nissue in half first?? What color is your room? do you like haagendaaz or ben and jerrys better?? If you could live in any book wich book whould you live in (I would be harry potter or the clique i think) Whats your favorit subject??? do you like or love bread??? if your family said no more white bread, butter, or suger what would you say?? What do you think you eat the most??? Whats your favroit fariy tale?? If you could have the main part in any musical or play what play or musical would you chose???
long enough i think not!!!
if you could be something for the goverment wwhat would you be (like a spy, the president or, be in the army) Is there something completely odd that amuses you???? What do you hate that lots of people do??? Do you like spicey foods?? If you could have an in school busness what would you sell??? Theres a bake sale with every thing you could amagin what would you buy???? If you need more questions I can think of some, Sam!!!!
Hey Sam! My fav nut is cashew, my middle name is Rose, I'm not really sure what my fav non-american food is, but I luv Italian food. When I blow my nose I usually fold the TISSUE in half first, my room is like a pale yellow color, I like Ben+ Jerry's better, if I could live in a book I would live in the Harry Potter series (but I still luv the Clique!), my fav subject is art, I like bead, I would say ok if my parents said that (It's not as bad as Jonah, he's not allowed 2 eat any pork! i mean can u imagine no bacon???), I think I eat cereal or chewy bars the most, my fav fairy tale is definetly Cinderella, if I could have the main part in Grease on Broadway I would b very excited! If I could I would b a spy for the gov. That would b like sooo cool! U could have all these awesome gadgets + stuff. There isn't something completely odd right now since I'm @ my house typing this, but I'm pretty sure there will b @ school! LOL!!! I hate when people fake stuff, when people exclude me or other peeps, and when peeps lie about stuff. Sometimes I like spicy foods if they are not 2 spicy! If I could (which I will), I would sell drawings 2 peeps of whatevs they want me 2 draw. I could also make crafts. I would prob buy everything that I liked that I had money for if there was a bake sale like that! Thnks for posting a comment on my blog!!!
Lindsay :D
P.S.- I will definitely post a comment for u if I need any help coming up w/ ques. Bye!!!
I am years years old, and my favorite foods are Lasagne, steak, and apple and pumpkin pie. My fav sports are gymnastics, soccer, swimming, and dance. I live in Ridgefield, CT and go to Ridgefield Academy. I have a brother and a Mom and Dad. My dog is named Lilly.
2 comments:
hey lindsay!!!!!! i can't belive I'm the only comment so I'm going to make this long and put tons of random questions on it ok!!! Whats your favroit nut?? what is your middle name??? what is your favroit nonamerican food??? when you blow you nose do you just blow or do you fold the nissue in half first?? What color is your room? do you like haagendaaz or ben and jerrys better?? If you could live in any book wich book whould you live in (I would be harry potter or the clique i think) Whats your favorit subject??? do you like or love bread??? if your family said no more white bread, butter, or suger what would you say?? What do you think you eat the most??? Whats your favroit fariy tale?? If you could have the main part in any musical or play what play or musical would you chose???
long enough i think not!!!
if you could be something for the goverment wwhat would you be (like a spy, the president or, be in the army) Is there something completely odd that amuses you???? What do you hate that lots of people do??? Do you like spicey foods?? If you could have an in school busness what would you sell??? Theres a bake sale with every thing you could amagin what would you buy????
If you need more questions I can think of some,
Sam!!!!
Hey Sam! My fav nut is cashew, my middle name is Rose, I'm not really sure what my fav non-american food is, but I luv Italian food. When I blow my nose I usually fold the TISSUE in half first, my room is like a pale yellow color, I like Ben+ Jerry's better, if I could live in a book I would live in the Harry Potter series (but I still luv the Clique!), my fav subject is art, I like bead, I would say ok if my parents said that (It's not as bad as Jonah, he's not allowed 2 eat any pork! i mean can u imagine no bacon???), I think I eat cereal or chewy bars the most, my fav fairy tale is definetly Cinderella, if I could have the main part in Grease on Broadway I would b very excited! If I could I would b a spy for the gov. That would b like sooo cool! U could have all these awesome gadgets + stuff. There isn't something completely odd right now since I'm @ my house typing this, but I'm pretty sure there will b @ school! LOL!!! I hate when people fake stuff, when people exclude me or other peeps, and when peeps lie about stuff. Sometimes I like spicy foods if they are not 2 spicy! If I could (which I will), I would sell drawings 2 peeps of whatevs they want me 2 draw. I could also make crafts. I would prob buy everything that I liked that I had money for if there was a bake sale like that! Thnks for posting a comment on my blog!!!
Lindsay :D
P.S.- I will definitely post a comment for u if I need any help coming up w/ ques. Bye!!!
Post a Comment